Applications of satellite images
1- Space monitoring of the agricultural production :
- inventory of the agricultural used areas
- The rational use monitoring of the lands of agricultural purpose
- Monitoring of the pasture fields and hayfields
- Condition monitoring of the crops and forecasting of yields
- Control of the agricultural insurance and subsidizing of agricultural crops
- Monitoring of water and forest resources
- System of the precision agriculture
2- In the Oil and gas field :
- Allows to manage infrastructure and facilities for the void and pipeline planning, design of the oil refineries.
- To carry out ecological control of the oil fields, pipe corridors and oil refineries, as well as to detect oil spills.
- To conduct continu’ous control of the companies that are working on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan on extraction, processing and transportation of the minerals.
- To identify the focus of the illegal mining.
- To manage infrastructure and facilities for the void and pipeline planning, design of the oil refineries.
- Mapping of the geological facilities on the shallow marine areas and coastal areas.
- To identify the objects of interest and to find optimal locations for the conduction of drilling works by taking into consideration the location of the infrastructure facilities: buildings, roads, pipelines, water and community objects.
- To control the environmental compliance for the planning and implementation of measures for the control of the air pollution, soil and water.
- Assess the impact of work on the environment and the ways of work on land remediation in accordance with the government standards.
- Monitoring of the uranium occurrence development.
- Monitoring of the nuclear waste disposal.
- Monitoring of the nuclear energy, production sector, infrastructure.
- Inspection of the waste disposal of the nuclear production sector and energy utilization.
- Monitoring of the temperature and energy situation on the nuclear power plant (NPP).
- Monitoring of the ecological state of the natural resources.
3- In the mining sector :
4- In nuclear energy and production sector :